Can my group come visit the Casino if we are staying at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort?
Yes, Lady Luck Casino Nemacolin offers 24-hour gaming action. Please contact us for exclusive Resort group offers.
Do you offer Holiday group outings?
Yes! What a fun way to celebrate the holidays. Take a break from closing out the year, shopping, and enjoy a fun outing with your colleagues or friends. Submit the request form for more information
I’d like to take a bus to visit, are there any current bus routes?
Yes, Yes, Public transportation is available. Click here for details.
Do you recommend any bus companies for our group that wants to visit for the afternoon?
Yes, we are here to make your trip planning easy. Please fill out the Group Sales Form or give me a call 724-329-7287.
What do you offer tour operators?
Lady Luck Casino® Nemacolin welcomes tour operators. Please fill out the Group Sales Form for information on current packages.
What are some of the things to do at and around Nemacolin?
There’s plenty to do here at Nemacolin, here are a few items that may interest you…
- Golf at Mystic Rock or the Links, Tennis
- Visit the Woodlands Spa, treatments at the Woodlands Spa offer many remedies to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
- Field Club Shoot Sporting Clays, ORVIS at FLY FISHING CENTER
- Jeep© Off-Road Driving Academy
- Fatbird SuperFlyer (Zipline), Snow tubing, snowboarding, Climbing Wall, Disc Golf, Mountain Biking Wildlife Academy
- The Hardy Family Art Collection, Woodlands Auto Toy Store
- Visit the Christian W. Klay Winery
- Tour Falling Water, Kentuck Knob or Duncan House (Frank Lloyd Wright’s masterpiece homes)
- Ohiopyle Adventures , Great Allegheny Passage
- Fort Necessity, Built in the summer of 1754, Fort Necessity is the site of the inaugural French and Indian War, which would set the stage for the American Revolution.
- Laurel Caverns Pennsylvania’s largest cave, Laurel Caverns is a 430-acre geological park offering adventure seekers nearly 3 miles of twisting, turning passages. Expect to come across some fantastic natural sculpturing deep within the catacombs.