Soar with new benefits via the Players Club at Lady Luck Casino Nemacolin!
PLAYERS CLUB RULES & REGULATIONS
- Membership is free.
- Members must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid identification is required for all transactions.
- Players Club is not valid for persons listed on the Disassociated Persons list.
- Terms, conditions, and benefits of club membership are subject to change without notice.
- Only one (1) person permitted per Players Club membership. Membership and rewards (including points and complementaries) are not transferable.
- Players Club memberships have 13-month expiration.
- Membership status is reviewed periodically; status and benefits are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Churchill Downs, Inc. is not responsible for card malfunctions, lost, stolen, or misused cards, comps, or cash-related offers. It is the guest’s responsibility to properly insert his/her Players Club card into the slot machine when playing and to request a replacement if his/her card is not working correctly.
- Management reserves the right to revoke or deny membership if the individual has not complied with the program i any manner inclusive of the ules or as a result of any misuse of the Players Club card and programs.
- Churchill Downs, INc. reserves the right to adjust membership for any reason.
- To accumulate points, Players Club card must be inserted in the machine. If your card is removed prior to earning one (1) point, the countdown will restart.
- Membership and rewards (including points and complementaries) are not transferable.
- Players Club member’s tier level is determined by Tier Score
- Point multiplier cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Poker points are not equivalent to slot points.
- Employees of Churchill Downs, Inc. , their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies and immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in promotions.
- By participating in the Players Club, players agree to accept all terms and conditions.