MISSISSIPPI STUD WITH 3-CARD BONUS
Mississippi Stud Progressive with 3-Card bonus is a five card poker game. You win if your hand is a pair of Jacks or better. The top payout is 500 to 1 for a Royal Flush—and it pays on all bets! Mississippi Stud progressive also features a progressive bet that pays up to 100% of the jackpot.
You must make an ante bet. You may also make the optional progressive and 3-Card bonus side bet. The dealer will place three community cards facedown in the middle of the layout.
PLAY OR FOLD
At this point, you may either fold or make the 3rd street bet of 1X to 3X your ante. The dealer then reveals the first community card. Once you see the first community card, you have a choice: fold or make the 4th street bet of 1X to 3X your ante. The dealer then reveals the second community card. Once again, you can fold or stay in the game by making the 5th street bet of 1X to 3X your ante.
Note: When you fold, you forfeit all bets left in action. The 3-Card bonus wager remains in action until the three community cards are exposed.
WINNING AND LOSING
After the dealer turns over the final community card, all remaining wager are resolved. You win if your 5-Card hand is a pair of Jack or better (pair of 6s-10s push). See pay table for odds. The optional $1 progressive bet wins if you have three-of-a-kind or better.
Players who place a $1 progressive wager can win Envy Bonus payouts if another player has a qualifying hand. See payable for payouts. You can win multiple envy bonuses in a round, but you cannot receive an envy bonus for your own hand or the dealer’s hand.
1. Mississippi Stud Progressive is an optional progressive side bet.
2. The bet considers the best hand possible among all the players’ cards.
3. The pay tables shown have been designed to work on a link with different games all linked together. These pay tables all define a 5-card winning hand from a standard 52 card deck. This progressive is linked to Ultimate Texas Hold ’Em.
4. The meter will be reseeded when the 100% award hits.
5. To begin each round, players must make their regular game’s wager. They may optionally place any side bet wagers and the progressive wager. Players must place the progressive wagers on the sensor in front of their betting position. The sensor will light up.
6. The dealer then follows house procedures for dealing the regular game.
7. The dealer reconciles the standard wager , 3-Card bonus side bet wager, and progressive wagers at the same time. Folded hands do NOT qualify for payouts on the progressive
A player making the progressive side wager also qualifies to win an envy payout. If another play at the table hits a hand associated with an envy pay, all other players who made the progressive side bet win the envy pay. The player hitting the hand receives the normal prize pay only, but does NOT receive the envy pay. Rule of thumb: You can’t win an Envy Bonus pay from yourself or the dealer. Envy Bonuses should only be paid to players at the table where the qualifying hand occurred.
3-CARD BONUS OPTIONAL SIDE BET
You may make the optional 3-Card bonus bet in addition to your standard Mississippi Stud wager and optional progressive wager. At the casino’s discretion, you may bet more on this bonus than on the base game wagers. If the three community cards contain a pair or better, your 3-Card bonus bet wins.
MISSISSIPPI STUD PAYOUT TABLE
|500 to 1
|100 to 1
|40 to 1
|10 to 1
|6 to 1
|4 to 1
|3 to 1
|2 to 1
|Jacks or Better
|1 to 1
|Pair Of 6s to 10s
This amount does not apply to the Progressive Wager.
3-CARD BONUS SIDE BET
|50 to 1
|40 to 1
|30 to 1
|6 to 1
|3 to 1
|1 to 1
PROGRESSIVE PAYOUT TABLE
|300 for 1
|50 for 1
|40 for 1
|30 for 1
|9 for 1